There’s a reason why camel is the signature shade of the perennially chic trench coat. Something about this classic neutral shade brings a luxe, well-made feel to any piece, no matter the price point. As a bonus, it meshes well with nearly every other color. Scroll down to see chic ways to incorporate camel into your wardrobe, and shop stylish camel items that feel so much more expensive than they really are. Here are some other tips of making your outfit look expensive:
- Try a pair of chic sandals with minimalist separates.
- Color block with a royal hue and neutrals.
- Drape a blazer in a sophisticated fabric over your shoulders.
- Keep it very, very simple.
- A medium-brimmed hat is always a good idea.
- Swap your stones for a strong metal bracelet.
- Strive for a strategic mix of dressy and casual.
- Tie a silky kerchief around your neck.
- An understated outerwear piece makes a stronger statement.
Zara Sleeveless Coat (Soldout, Similar Here)