It seems like I haven't updated my blog for a while, I'm having my own battle with cold and flu season over here. That's what happens when the season changes, especially when you have two young kids. I took these photos two weeks ago before getting sick, it was so sunny and the cherry blossoms everywhere. Now the weather changed to dark, gloomy and rainy. I can't wait for Mr. Sun to come out again!
When the weather is warmer, my favorite things to wear are peplums. They are so feminine and flattering. If you are a girly girl like me you will love peplums. Here are a few tips when it come to wearing peplums.
- Pair with slim fit trousers or skirt, such as skinny pants or a pencil skirt. For trousers, choose ones that are not too tight or body-squeezing.
- Mix with a flared mini skirt if you have petite postures, or an above the knee length one if you have ideal to tall postures.
- Make sure that the peplum's lower line is laid just around your hip or slightly below, unless you want to emphasize your hourglass shape.
- Wear one size bigger if your regular size squeezes your body. Your purpose of wearing peplum is to look slimmer on the waist, but wearing a very tight one will trigger-off all day long tummy holding which is painful.
- Choose ones that have lower necklines, or a tube peplum, if you want to look slimmer around your chests.
Coach Pumps (Old, Similar Here)
t+j Designs Necklace (Old, Similar Here)
Photo By Julie Doro
Post a Comment